Done A Little Early!

So I'm pretty excited that I got the production of the Marceline pamphlet done a few hours before I had expected to! I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I had a few issues trying to master the strokes around the Mickey graphics in illustrator. It took awhile to realize that just expanding the path around the graphic wasn't going to work for the strokes I wanted. I had to play with them a little in order to have a uniform distance all around. But overall, I'm very pleased with how it looks...on screen anyway. I checked, double-checked, and even triple -checked all my links to make sure they were all in the correct mode and resolution for a print document. Now I just have to send it off to the printer!

No comments:

Post a Comment